Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pretend time....

So I bought suitcases for the girls. Anjie had to have pink and of course Kassie had to have blue and you might ask where did Alisa find pink and blue suitcases? At Wally world of course but, anyways I bought them on sale yeah for me! Brought them home and put the girls names on them A. Saumani and K. Saumani feeling very proud of myself. The girls took them and decided that tonight was the night to pack (even though the trip isn't till June) they packed everything from the pillows to DVDs to toys when asked about cloths they said oh yeah.... we forgot cloths.So they ran up and got some.
They go to bed and this morning they wanted to take the suitcases to school, so being the creative mom that I am I took on another job as a "STEWARDESS". I welcomed them to the flight and seated them put the suitcase's in the back ( behind them) then served them breakfast (the in flight meals) while playing the "CAPTION" too and telling them about the flight .....The passengers where Ballerina Cinderella and Mermaid guess who is who!
So they went to school and came home asking for the Caption....
What we do for the kids we love !

1 comment:

Sara said...

How cute! They're getting such big imaginations!
We need to get Brennan and Lucas together. Are we going to have to go ALL the way to Virginia to do that???