Friday, January 8, 2010

2010

Wow! 2009 Went by fast. Brennen had his first birthday, He is now a even bigger boy weighing in at 32 pounds( which is 10 less then his five year old sister) he is making the girls lives trouble. He eats everything except vegies (we are still working on that) he has now broken every toilet in the house once from throwing things down them thus we have had to pull all three of them out to fix it! ( He's so Fun) Needless to say there is never a dull moment here. Kassie is in pre-school and less then happy about it. She would be outside all year round if I'd let her but because of all the cold weather she as had to spend most her day hidding from brennen (she is his fav playmate right now) who has taken it on himself to make her life painfull.She is still daddy's littel girl and jumps on him when he walks through the door every night. Anjie is in kindergarden and loves all the new friends she's made she's not so fond of the teacher, But loves the sub they have. She loves to sing anything and everything (not always on key) but she trys grandma and her went to the ward choir but anjie decided it wasn't for her so on to panio and singing lessons for her she loves the arts. Speaking of anjie she turns six on the 25th of this month and already is planning her party. oh it should be fun!! Peter is now the lead over recieving which means he' in charge of eveything that comes in to the shop (ie... parts) and has to make sure that the eight guys under him don't miss place them.He likes his job and the people that work with him it's a good company. Hopefully we'll be able to fiqure eveything out. As for me I'm working in my own salon it's steadly growing ever month and brings in alittle which is always a good thing. Other then that I'm being the busy mom and wife (which in it's self is a job all it's own ) it keeps me busy espically with brennen being so busy and into eveything he is my little shadow. Well that the year in a nutshell. One of my new years goal is to blog every week hopefully I'm up to the job only time will tell......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! Blog...EVERY WEEK!!! I'm in the process of printing it into a book and as i go through it, i wish i wrote more in it. if that's possible. i love looking back and reading them. i'm excited to show my kids when they grow up! but i keep reminding myself thats why i blog...for my kids. good luck. i know you can do it! i'm sure you have LOTS to blog about:) love you guys!