Thursday, January 1, 2009




So Christmas has come and gone now. I remember not so long ago that the girls would go to sleep and I'd stay up and put the presents together and fill the stockings and go to bed, waking several times in the night and see if they were wake and yes even poke them to wake them up. I really wanted to see them open their presents! But this year was different the kids went to bed and pete and I got out the presents set them out, filled the stocking and went to bed tried.Woke to anjie comeing in and jumping on us yelling GET UP SANTA CAME COME LOOK! Then we rolled out of bed and walked dazed down the stairs stoping to pick up kassie who was also dazed. Anjie was running all over showing what she got ( schooter) as kassie slowly went over to her stakes and just looked at them..Brennen on the other hand was asleep until after we were done so he got to open his in the buff.. How I miss the days when they slept and I poke them.... Over all it was a wonderfull christmas with my little family and mom is there anyother place we'd rather spend it then with our family. It snowed so we all got a white christmas.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like you figured out Photo Scape. Fun, hu? I love brennen in the nude!

Saumani's said...

yeah still working on it

Anonymous said...

they look like they had a great christmas. i love the pictures. brennen is gettin so big and he's so handsome!